How to transfer cryptocurrency from other platforms to Firi
To transfer cryptocurrencies from other platforms, such as Binance, Coinbase and Trust Wallet, to your Firi wallet:
Step 1: Find your wallet-adress
The very first thing you need to do when transferring cryptocurrency is to find what is called your wallet address. We can also call this your crypto wallet.
Important! There are different addresses or wallets for different cryptocurrencies.
When you transfer to your own wallet at Firi, you will find the address here:
Transfers -> Wallet transfer -> Receive cryptocurrency -> Select which cryptocurrency you want to receive -> The code below the QR code is your address for the selected cryptocurrency.
Transfers -> Wallet -> Receive cryptocurrency -> Show address for selected cryptocurrency
You can also find the wallet address and transfer directly from the selected currency in your overview.
Important about XRP! When you transfer XRP to Firi, you also need to fill in a destination code, also often called a tag. You will find this destination code in the same place as your XRP address. If you forget to enter the destination code, then your funds must be recovered.
Step 2: Transfer from different plattforms
This is how you transfer crypto from other exchanges to your wallet at Firi.
The first thing you do after logging in to your Binance account is find "Wallet" in the top right corner. Then click on "Fiat and Spot", and then on "Withdraw". Now you can choose to follow a tutorial or to select the cryptocurrency (coin) on the left.
From here the steps are as follows:
- Enter the address of the selected cryptocurrency and any destination code (XRP only).
- Select transfer network. Important! See below for details on the different networks.
- Enter amount (Amount).
- Send (Submit).
- Approve the withdrawal with a one-time code (Verification) and check that the currency, address, any destination code and the amount are correct.
The most common mistake people make when transferring from Binance to Firi is to choose the wrong transfer network. Avoid this by following our guide:
Ethereum transfer network: Ethereum (ETH) ERC20
Bitcoin transfer network: Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin transfer network: LTC
XRP transfer network: XRP. NB! Husk destinasjonskode/tag
DAI transfer network: Ethereum (ETH).
DAI is an ERC20 token, which means it is a token on the Ethereums blockchain.
Cardano transfer network: Cardano
Polkadot transfer network: Polkadot
Solana transfer network: Solana
USD Coin transfer network: Ethereum (ETH). USDC is an ERC20 token, which means it is a token on the Ethereums blockchain.
The first thing you do after logging in to your Coinbase account is to select "Send / Receive" in the upper right corner.
From here, the steps are as follows:
- Click on “Pay with” and choose the crypto you want to send.
- Write down the address you want to send to. Remember destination tag if you are going to send XRP.
- Click the arrows on the left to choose USD or crypto.
- Write the amount.
- Click Continue. Check that the address and amount is correct and verify with your code.
The first thing you do after opening the Trust app and logging in is to click "Submit".
From here, the steps are as follows:
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer.
- Enter the wallet address. Remember destination code if you are sending XRP.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Double check address and amount and send the transfer.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions about transfer from platforms other than those mentioned above.
Do you feel ready to act now? Read more about our cryptocurrencies here.